Thursday, June 4, 2015

Book Review: On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

Ok so I'm behind on posting my book reviews. But in my defense I've been in mourning the last few days. So time to catch back up! I finished this book over a week ago so hopefully my memories of it wont be too fuzzy.

On Dublin Street takes place in Scotland. After the death of her parents and baby sister American born Jocelyn aka Joss has kept her heart closed. But soon after moving in with Ellie Carmichael and spending time with Ellie's brother Braden she finds her heart opening up more and more.

I've had this book on my TBR pile for...well a few years now. I had put off reading it for the main reason that it always shows up as erotica. As I've learned some books are labeled as erotica are not what I consider erotica I decided to dive in. I am so glad I set aside my reservations. I LOVED this book. Yes, there were more sex scenes than I normally care for but the love story was awesome.

I love alpha males and Braden is a yummy alpha male. Just the right amount of jealousy without being a stalker. I like that just by being with Ellie, Joss becomes a better person and opens up more and more. I look forward to more of the books in the series.

This was a solid 5 out of 5 for me.

No comments: