Thursday, June 25, 2015

Book Review: Kittens! Kittens! Kittens! by Susan Meyers

Yup, another cat book picked out at the library by my son. It's official he will be a crazy cat lady er
crazy cat dude when he grows up. No doubt. He is going to be just like his uncle who has 7...yes 7 cats.

This rhyming book features cats of all shapes colors and sizes. There is no plot just rhyming featuring different stages in a kittens life.

Ok first must point out the drawings. ACK!! So darn adorable! Before I even opened up the book I was enamored of the cats on the cover. I'm not even talking about my son. I mean I myself was in love with them. It made me want to scoop our cat, Marshmellow and begin to stroke his fur.

I loved the rhymes which kept a nice quick pace to the book. While there was no plot my son easily kept up with what was happening. He was just happy to see so many cats.


4 out of 5 stars!







**This book was read with my special needs son who is severely learning disabled. The review reflects not only my opinion but his as well






No comments: