Friday, January 21, 2011

Some Gorgeous Etsy Finds

So a while back I had started to do a daily Etsy finds feature...and well that fizzled pretty quickly. But I still really love Etsy and love to help support the wonderful shops on there. So I'm going to get back to doing Etsy Finds just wont be a daily feature...more like when I have the time and feel like it. Today's etsy finds are all book related items that I find to be...well gorgeous.

Some bookmarks from autumnsidhe's shop



Bookend from JoshuaByOak's shop



Ereader Cover from dobeeubags' shop


Journal Bandolier cleverhands' shop

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Oooo I totally dig those book marks! Very eye catching.

Thanks so much for stopping by! New follower now.


Happy Hop!

Anonymous said...

Those are very neat! Thanks for sharing!