Wednesday, February 16, 2011

$1 or less Etsy Finds

Here are some great Etsy items that cost $1 or less (not including shipping). These are items everyone would want and can afford!

From PaigesPrettyBowtique Shop- Strawberry Clip- How adorable is this for only 75 cents! Any little girl would love to wear this!

From Ladyllew's shop- Purple Apple Earrings- Oh my gosh it was so hard to pick just one pair. All of her earrings are a $1 and she has other really affordable jewelry!

From NOTJUSTTEA's Shop- Sample Size Jasmine Paradise- for just .20 plus shipping you can get to try some yummy Jasmine tea. I love the smell of Jasmine so I can only imagine just how good this tea tastes.
From Beanforest's shop- Footnotes are Great Button- Oh my gosh this had me cracking up. All book lovers can relate to this one! This was another shop I had a hard time just picking one item.


From TwinkieMoonBoutique's Shop-Mardi Gras Purple Mineral Eye Shadow Sample- how pretty is this? For only .75 plus shipping you can try out this eye shadow. She gives at least 1/8 of a teaspoon which is enough for multiple uses. I rarely wear makeup so this is perfect size for me on those rare occasions I do!

From StephsYaya's shop-Charlie Brown Bookmarks- How cool are these book marks?!?!? The set of 3 is only 80 cents! She has lots of other really cool bookmarks. This make me actually want to put down the ereader and pick up some real books.






2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

What a great post idea! I adore those bookmarks :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pin and the bookmarks!