Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by brokeandbookish
1. I have never read any of the 50 shades books nor do I ever plan to. Do I really need to list the reasons why?
3. So Cinder has been sitting on my TBR pile since it pretty much first came out. But I haven't bothered to read it. I WANT to. I just keep skipping over it for other books.
4. So I've seen the movie (not the US version) but I've never read The Girl with Dragon Tattoo. I know it is supposed to be really good and the movie was good but I've just never gotten around to it.
5. I can't put up a list of hyped books without putting up at least one classic. I've never read Pride and Prejudice and to be honest I don't have any plans to.
6. The Notebook is another book that I hear so much on but I have no plans on ever reading,
7. I remember a few years ago when everywhere you turned someone was reading Eat, Pray, Love. I don't know not my cuppa.
8. The Fault in Our Stars is actually one of the few books on the list that I really do want to read. Again it is just a matter of my putting other books ahead of it.
9. Ok here is another one I've been meaning to read but just haven't. I've heard so much about The Iron King and the rest of the series but I just haven't gotten around to it.
10. Lastly, this is another that has been sitting on my TBR pile forever. I'm starting to become afriad that it wont be as good as what everyone says about it.