Friday, May 15, 2015

Follow Friday May 15, 2015



 RULES To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read} (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


How do you organize your books? Either at home on your bookshelves or on your reading-device, or on your bookish platform like Goodreads, Leafmarks or Booklikes.  – Unconventional Book Views

Ok so I have next to no organizational skills. Like zero...nada...zip. I use goodreads and often mark on their the books I want to read and will kinda sorta categorize books I've read on there. These days I only read ebooks. There is no rhyme or reason to how they are organized on my phone (where I do all my reading). I don't even have them all in the same folder. I often have them in 6 different places or have them on the computer waiting to be transferred over not to mention the flash drives that have books. I'm a bit of a free book whore and will scoop up free books  from EVERYWHERE. Especially, childrens picture books. I have about 150 picture books downloaded all for free that I have yet to read to my son.  Its a sickness really.

7 comments:

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I just discovered free ebooks a few months ago. The results have not been pretty. :)

I’m a new Bloglovin’ follower.

Unknown said...

I can't read on my phone or my nook. My daughter is 2 and when she sees either or those, she pitches a fit until she gets to "play games" because she thinks that's all they're for. She likes reading real books, so if I have a hard copy, she'll get her own books down and read too. Ebooks are only for after bedtime.

But nothing is organized...at all. And when I do organize, it's unorganized within a day. :)

New follower via email.

Mountain Rhinestones said...

I just recently downloaded a bunch of free books from Amazon. I love you blog title too. I organize my shelves at home by genre and series. New GFC Follower

Unknown said...

I just organize my physical copies alphabetically by author. Helps me find things easily :)

Joana (best-of-ya.blogspot.com)

Unknown said...

I tend to be more organized with my physical books than I am with my ebooks. I know my apps have ways for organizing, but I just haven't done it yet.

Free ebooks? Where are you finding those?

Shannon @ The Tale Temptress FF

Unknown said...

Oh, and new GFC follower! :-0

Shannon @ The Tale Temptress FF

Unknown said...

Lol, I am horrible at organizing! My physical bookshelves make no sense, my Goodreads shelves could be better, and my Kindle is a straight up disaster!

New follower via GFC!


Here's my FF!