Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Book Review: Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin

This book is one that used to belong to my stepdaughter. She always loved this books and would beg us to read them over and over again. I'm so happy to introduce them to my son and see if he loves them as much as she did.

The cows on Farmer Brown's farm have gotten a hold of a typewriter.  All day long he hears "Click, Clack, Moo". Soon the cows start leaving Farmer Brown notes demanding things like blankets. They threaten to go on strike.

This book is a classic for sure. Funny and cute! It is not overly complicated and as always there is a slight twist at the end. Poor Farmer Brown always seems to get the short end of the deal.

The illustrations are just great. Perfect for children's book and do a great job of showing motion. You can almost see the cows typing. The colors are perfect for the a farm color scheme.

My son loved this one and thought it was perfectly silly. I'm glad he loved it just as much as his older sister did.

5 out of 5 stars.



*This book was read with my special needs son who is severely learning disabled. The review reflects not only my opinion but his as well

No comments: