Thursday, April 14, 2011

Been a While

It has been a while since I've done any updates. I've had a few family emergencies that have kept me from being able to post. Hopefully I'm out of the woods. I have been reading the whole time though! So I have a bunch of reviews to post. I've also been reading for fairy tale Fridays and will double or triple up on my reviews till I'm caught up.


I'm still really happy with my Literati. In fact I don't think I would survive if it dies on me. I've read a number of reviews of unsatisfied people who ended up returning theirs or them never able to get them working.As it seems you can't find them anywhere now I'm worried about it breaking down. When I was younger I always wanted to be able to read with all of the lights out but thought I was just being silly. Now I know I was just waiting for an ereader. Because I know I can read in the complete dark before I fall asleep. It is great I put it into night reading mode and it does not disturb my husband nor is it so bright that it hurts my eyes.  OK well I have a few reviews to write!

No comments: